I will always reblog things like this, it won’t ruin your blog or the look of it, and this could potentially save a life.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: email@example.com
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: email@example.com
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail email@example.com
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- Some Italian numbers, I'm sorry they're not all.
- Telefono Amico (for support in case of depression, solitude, all kind of emotional needs): 199 284 284 (every day, 10am - 24pm)
- Telefono Azzurro (for kids and teenagers): 1 96 96 (24h a day, 365 days a year); 114 (for immediate danger, 24h every day)
- Antiviolenza Donne (for women victims of any sort of violence): 1522 (24h every day)
- Alcolisti Anonimi (Alcoholics anonymous): 06 66.36.620
And then YOU:
There go my lungs XD
I sadly have a large amount of free time on my hands today xD have anything you want to ask me go right ahead.
Over the past few days I’ve been asked a series of questions, my thoughts on the shooting, what my planes for the future are, ect. But the one I had the most of a speech for was “Why do you not like people?”. To my friend who I’m sorry for giving you a never ending speech, I was caught up in the moment. I’d like your own thoughts as well since you took the time to read this.
What I had answered to my friend was simply “They are cruel, back stabbing, self centered creatures” Before jumping to any conclusions, please let me explain further. We all were raised in different worlds, different settings so we all have different thoughts and opinions on things… With the way I grew up I saw people in a different way, how cruel they can be, stabbing others in the back so they can land on top. We make a mockery of one another so we can all feel good about ourselves. We use to live in a time were we depended on one another to survive. Now we kill one another pointlessly, and for what?
Money? Power? We live in a greedy world… It doesn’t matter how much we know or what kind of personality we have. We are judged by our looks and how much money is in our pockets. Maybe that’s why people can see us failing as a race, a lot of conspiracy theories revolve around today’s rich and powerful but I’ll spare you and not go into it. Of course we need powerful people to run our worlds but if they were born into power then what kind of morels could they hold? Are they just looking out for themselves or our best interests?
Putting that aside for a moment, I have seen humanity as a dark, hateful thing but I have also seen some good… Making me wish we were all like that, those tainted within their own hatred and inflict it on others… Have we all forgotten what it’s like to be human? What kind of monsters have we become? Threatening wars, nucular bombs? What is the point? Were all the same, were living, breathing beings, we all live under the same sky, we all eat and drink and we all breath the same air. Why can’t we all just get a long?
Not that I hate all people… Just most with reason, I won’t judge you until I know what you are like, who you are as a person and how you treat others. I wish I could find more people willing to help one another in their time of need, not just another person looking to humiliate someone for a quick laugh… Sorry I’m rambling aren’t I? Lol sorry but anyways that is mostly what I think, I couldn’t get most of it out into words… Thanks for reading